Tuesday, July 22

my first roll from my holga - success!

gloria's in culver city

out of 12 exposures, i got about six that i really really liked. at least now i know my holga doesn't really have light streaks. yet.

this is gloria's cafe on venice blvd. i double exposed this shot. we had yummy pupusas and pork adobado here. and the mexican chocolate. mmm. i think i have pictures; i'll post them separately.

now, on to downtown los angeles.


hot dog cart downtown los angeles

broadway and 4th.

dress shop broadway and 4th

dress shop downtown los angeles


shoes_building
shoes from blends double exposed with the building across the street. 4th and main.

siamese cat!

zorro the cat. double exposed. he was laying down and when he noticed i was snapping pics of him with a blue flash, he jumped at at me (which is the predominant shot you see here).

overall, i was happy with my first roll but i felt the colors were a little washed out. i adjusted the color a little - mostly just increased the contrast. can't wait to see what my next roll is like!

2 comments:

Too Much Food said...

hey this is pretty cool. I especially like the bridal shop one. Looks very LA-ish.

tay said...

Love these pictures! You have a great eye.